Liliana Tieri is the Founder and Executive Director Association for the Care of Diabetes in Argentina CUI.D.AR. With over 20 years of experience in the social health sector she is a tireless fighter who works to improve the quality of attention and care, accessibility and quality of life of people with diabetes. She is involved in public policy formulation in Argentina with the aim to transform them into solid, inclusive, equitable and effective policies for people with diabetes.
In 2001 Liliana founded CUI.D.AR, a non-profit NGO that works for children, youth and adults living with diabetes to minimize the impact of this chronic condition on their lives. Liliana is a Member of the National Diabetes Advisory Commission of the Ministry of Health of Argentina and of the Global Network "Blue Circle Voices" of the International Diabetes Federation
- Has over 20 years of experience in the social health sector working to improve the quality of attention and care, accessibility and quality of life of people with diabetes.
- Experienced in leading and working in a consortium of organizations to create an enabling environment for active participation of all for effective policies, partnerships and programs
- Works as a mentor for young leaders program in Diabetes
- Experienced in providing technical support to various organizations on public health issues, policy documents,
- Experienced in managing large-scale programs for success on Diabetes
Terms on our Board
Liliana's Nomination Form