Here’s your chance to be the feature photo of Patient Solidarity Day 2018.
Patient Solidarity Day is all about raising awareness - here's your chance to do this through the medium of photos.
If you’re taking part in a Patient Solidarity Day activity, upload your best photos from the event to help raise awareness, inspire others, and at the same time stand the chance of being next year’s feature photo.
- The winning photo will be selected on its creativity and the strength of demonstrating patient empowerment through knowledge. The winner will be announced soon after the PSD 2017 celebrations.
- You must be an IAPO member to enter.
- There is no limit to how many entries you can have so you can upload as many pictures as possible.
- Upload the highest possible resolution of your shot.
- These photos must have been taken by you, specifically for a 2017 Patient Solidarity Day activity.
- Please provide a caption of up to 500 words to accompany the photo. This could address where it was taken, what’s happening in the shot, what inspired you to take it, etc.
- You must also supply your full name and your organization’s name with the caption.
Upload your photos using the form below.