Here’s your chance to be the feature photo of Patient Solidarity Day 2019!
Patient Solidarity Day is all about raising awareness - here's your chance to do this through the medium of photos.
If you’re taking part in a Patient Solidarity Day activity, enter this competition by uploading your best photos from the event to help raise awareness, inspire others, and at the same time stand the chance of being next year’s feature photo.
The winning photo will be selected on its creativity and the strength of demonstrating the need for safe medicines and healthcare for all. The winner will be announced after the PSD 2018 celebrations.
Please be aware:
- You must be an IAPO member* to enter.
- There is no limit to how many entries you can have so you can upload as many pictures as possible.
- Upload the highest possible resolution of your shot.
- Photos must have been taken by you, specifically for a 2018 Patient Solidarity Day activity.
- You must provide a caption of up to 500 words to accompany the photo. This could address where it was taken, what’s happening in the shot, what inspired you to take it, etc.
- (*In order to apply, IAPO Members should not have any outstanding fees.)
- The deadline for sending your pictures is 14 December 2018 (24:00 GMT).
Photo Credit: 2017 Winners, Community Development Awareness and Health Empowerment Foundation (CDAHEF) Nigeria