We have hosted the Global Patients Congress since 2005. Over this time, we have brought our global membership together with a variety of high level healthcare stakeholders to discuss important issues for patients worldwide.
Previous Congress themes
Previous Congress resources
- 9th Congress: Co-creation in Innovative Healthcare during COVID-19
- 8th Congress: Globally Empowered Patients. Building the Momentum
- 7th Congress: Innovation improving sustainable access: boosting your reach and impact
- 6th Congress: Better access, better health: A patient-centred approach to UHC
- 5th Congress: Achieving patient-centred healthcare: indicators of progress and success
- 4th Congress: Strengthening health systems globally: the value of patient engagement
- 3rd Congress: Making patient-centred healthcare a reality for patients worldwide
- 2nd Congress: Together we can...
- 1st Congress: Trust us - we're patients