IAPO has been a charitable company registered in the UK since 2014. Our charitable status and governance documents are available below.
Since January 2014, The International Alliance of Patients’ Organizations (IAPO) has been a charitable company registered in the UK with the Charity Commission of England and Wales (company no: 8495711, registered charity no. 1155577).The operation of IAPO is regulated through the Memorandum and Articles of Association (or Statutes).
From 2004 to 2013, IAPO was as an Association in The Netherlands, Registration Number 30201854, in 2004. From 1999-2004 IAPO was registered as a Foundation in The Netherlands, Registration Number 30155370.
Governing Board elections and the voting process
- Governing Board Election Booklet - 2019
- Ballot Paper and Question & Answer Sheet - 2020
- Nominee Profiles - 2020
- Annual General Meeting 2019 Practicalities and Agenda
- Annual Financial Report 2018
- Proposal for Appointment of Auditors for 2019 Financial Report
IAPO Annual General Meetings Minutes