IAPO members’ PSD2017 photo competition
In the time leading up to and on the actual day of the Patient Solidarity Campaign day, send us your photographs that best capture the patient empowerment experience from your perspective. By doing this you enter our PSD 2017 photo competition that gives you the chance to be the Patient Solidarity Day's 2018 feature photo.
The theme is in line with the campaign’s overall theme of patient empowerment through knowledge. Therefore, if you’re taking part in a Patient Solidarity Day activity, take photos from the activities and events to help raise awareness and inspire others and send us the photographs showing patient empowerment. We’ll choose and publish a selection of our favourites, and the winning image for the campaign will be the Patient Solidarity Day's 2018 feature photo.
We are looking for stunning shots, which will play a part in our efforts to advocate for patient empowerment.
Please read this before you send us your image:
- You must be an IAPO member to enter.
- Upload the highest possible resolution of your shot here.
- There is no limit to how many entries you can have so you can upload as many pictures as possible.
- We can’t consider photos that have been published elsewhere.
- You’ll also need to provide a caption of up to 500 words on where it was taken, what’s happening in the shot, what inspired you to take it, etc.
- You must also supply your full name with the caption.
The closing date for entries is 23:00 on 13 December 2017