Countdown to Patient Solidarity Day
Patient Solidarity Day (PSD) 2018 is less than a month away and everyone’s contribution can really make a difference towards ensuring Safe Medication and Healthcare for All.
Once again, IAPO is supporting its members with grants to hold activities in celebration of PSD. This year, 11 member organizations were the recipients of the PSD grants and will hold varied activities all over the world to advocate for patient safety in their own countries. Find out all about it here.
On 7 November, IAPO and Fight the Fakes held a joint webinar to explore the opportunities that exist for patient advocates in tackling falsified and substandard medical products on a global scale. Engaging questions followed the presentations, and attendees reported tremendous satisfaction with the session. Find out all about it here.
Join the campaign
Here are all the ways you can support our Safe Medication and Healthcare for All campaign and help to spread the word about patient safety:
- Read the WHO patient safety fact sheet and get familiarised with the campaign theme
- Send a 50 word quote to firstname.lastname@example.org stating what the campaign means to you or your organization. We will turn it into a ‘quotagram’ and share it with the world via our social medias
- Download the campaign handbook and key messages
- Download the social media messages and share them among your network. The language is just a suggestion, please get creative – tinker and update for your audiences!
- Share the Patient Solidarity Day article on your website or newsletter
- Visit the new Get Involved page for other ways you can support the campaign
Planning an event for 7th December?
Don’t forget to tell us by emailing email@example.com for us to pin your event on to our global list of events so that everyone will know what you’re planning for PSD2018.