IAPO members’ PSD2017 photo competition winner is...
We are pleased to announce that the overall winner of our Patient Solidarity Day 2017 photo competition is Community Development Awareness and Health Empowerment Foundation (CDAHEF) – Nigeria. Congratulations, CDAHEF!
CDAHEF was successful in submitting a photo that displayed creativity and the strength in demonstrating patient empowerment through knowledge.
We would also like to announce the runners up in all the other regions who we also greatly commend for their efforts in submitting great photos as:
- Uganda Alliance of Patients Organization
- Positive Health Media Initiative
- Egyptian Association for Care of Heart Failure Patients
- Fundación Psoriasis De Panamá
- Nada India and Dakshama Health & Education
- Sickle Cell and Young stroke survivors
- Philippines Alliance of Patients Organization
For their outstanding work, they will be the feature photo of Patient Solidarity Day 2018.
Our next photo competition will be held again for Patient Solidarity Day 2018. Get ready, the next winner may be you.