69th session of the WHO Regional Committee for Europe
IAPO will join health ministers and high level representatives at the WHO Regional Committee for Europe as a non-state actor in official relations with WHO at this meeting that will be at UN City, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Key technical health issues on the agenda include:
- lessons learned from Health 2020 implementation in the WHO European Region since 2012
- leadership in public health in the WHO European Region
- promoting health equity in the WHO European Region
- implementation of the Programme Budget 2018–2019
- Programme Budget 2020–2021: the regional perspective
- WHO transformation and its regional implications
- WHO’s work at country level
- report of the WHO European Region’s geographically dispersed offices
- accelerating primary health care in the WHO European Region
- health literacy in the WHO European Region
- accreditation of regional non-state actors to the WHO Regional Committee for Europe.
The Regional Committee will also nominate the next Regional Director for Europe at a private meeting at this session