Virtual ISPOR Asia Pacific Conference
Join us for Virtual ISPOR Asia Pacific 2020, a unique knowledge-sharing experience that will bring together some of the brightest minds and luminaries in the field of HEOR to discuss the key issues stakeholders across the healthcare spectrum are facing in these unprecedented times. Themed “Next Generation Healthcare in Asia Pacific: Where Technology Meets Patients to Improve Care,” Registration is now open for the virtual event that will be held 14-16 September 2020 and scheduled in Korea Standard Time (KST).
The event program will encompass an engaging 25+ hours of cutting edge scientific content, and cover topics such as health technology assessment, value assessment frameworks, pricing and reimbursement, medical devices, machine learning, oncology, patient-centered research, biosimilars, and much more. And of course, there will opportunities for virtual networking with your colleagues within our global community. Just a few examples of these thought-provoking sessions include:
• IP1: Use of Real-World Endpoints to Drive Next Generation Healthcare – Viewpoints of
Regulators, Payors, Clinicians and Patients in Asia Pacific Region
• IP3: Digital Surgery in Korea - Access and Reimbursement, and Key Considerations
• Educational Symposium: Access to Personalized Medicine - Challenges from Single Arm Studies
• IP6: Tumour-Agnostic Therapies - Valuable Additions to the Oncology Arsenal in Asia, or Just Not Cost-Effective?
• W4: Measuring Health Outcomes - Understanding the Variation in EQ-5D-5L Values across the Asian Region
Included in the program of renowned experts and speakers, there will be a keynote presentation from Dr Kwang-Hyub Han, President of the National Evidence based healthcare Collaborating Agency (NECA), Seoul, South Korea to kick off the first plenary session.
The 3 plenary sessions will tackle important topics facing the global healthcare community, including:
• COVID-19 in Asia Pacific—Lessons Learned and the Path Forward.
• Advancing Precision Medicines in Asia Pacific —Progress, Opportunities, and Challenges.
• Innovative Approaches to Pricing, Value Assessment, and Patient Access to High-Cost Interventions.
Featured Spotlight Session – In addition to the numerous breakout sessions, there will be a spotlight session on "Health Technology Assessment Harmonization in Asia Pacific—Just a Dream or a Future Reality?" jointly presented by ISPOR and HTAsiaLink.
Sponsorship Opportunities – There are multiple opportunities to participate as a sponsor in this event, including as a virtual exhibitor, symposia sponsor and other sponsorship packages. For more information, please visit here or contact email@example.com.
Virtual ISPOR Short Course Program | There will be 8 short courses featured in September-October 2020 virtually that are geared toward the Asia Pacific region and time zones. Please visit here to view the course list and register.
Registered attendees for the 3-day virtual conference will have the added bonus of access to recordings of all presentations until 30 October 2020. Register online here!