Resources, images and logos to help you celebrate Patient Solidarity Day.
- PSD2016 handbook
- IAPO Principles on Universal Health Coverage
- Report on IAPO Principles on Universal Health Coverage
- IAPO Declaration on Patient-Centred Healthcare
- Example PSD2016 newsletter article
- Example PSD2016 press release
- PSD2016 email banner
- PSD2016 poster
- PSD2016 flyer
Key message graphics
Click on the previews graphics below. This will take you to a new page, so that you can right click to save and download them for your own use.
Using the logo
You can place the logo everywhere you can think of, such as:
- Your website
- Your newsletter
- Your email signature
- Onto stickers or on other promotional materials at your events
- Turn it into badges to wear everywhere you go
- Put it onto a car sticker and spread the word even when you are stuck in traffic!
- Make it into t-shirts for events
Please remember that, for the symbol to become recognisable, it needs to be used in the same way everywhere it is placed. Before you print it or place it online, please make sure that you are using the official logos.
|For social media (small logo without writing): PNG file||
For websites, emails, posters, newsletters (without date): PNG file
|For websites, emails, posters, newsletters
(with date and website): PNG file
If using for professional printing, posters, banners or large scale use, we do have larger formats available. Please contact us should you require this.