Job alert: IAPO Operations Director needed
IAPO is looking for an Operations Director to support the governance and operational work of IAPO over the next six months.
To be considered for this role you will need to have professional experience of working in a senior management position within voluntary/ community sector.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage internal operations (finance, HR, IT, facilities, administration)
- Act as the CEO's deputy in his/her absence, assuming accountability and ensuring that key decisions are made
- Ensure that the finances of the organization are managed efficiently
- Ensure that timely effective annual budgets are drawn up
- Ensure that annual reports are produced
- Ensure that there are contractual agreements with all external partners including full compliance for all contracts (funding suppliers)
- Manage the HR function
- Take legal advice where necessary
- Directly line manage a number of staff
- Manage the organization's internal infrastructure development, planning development and compliance with government
Deadline is 12 January 2015. See more information here.
This position is now closed. Please check our other vacancies.